The Anne Penman’s Laser Quit Smoking Program is the most advanced treatment for helping people quit smoking cigarettes, cigars, and e-cigarettes. This smoking cessation program is individually tailor-made for your needs, so regardless of how many you smoke or for how long, Anne Penman’s Quit Smoking Program can help you achieve your desired goal to become smoke-free within only one or two sessions. Established in 1992, we have helped thousands of clients in over 30 locations worldwide to quit smoking in the past 25 years.
Low level laser therapy (LLLT) has been a proven and well-established therapeutic technique with a wide range of medical applications in the last few decades. Anne Penman’s Quit Smoking Laser Therapy utilizes a cold, non-invasive, soft laser beam which is applied to specific energy points on the hands, ears, nose and wrists. When you quit smoking, a sudden drop in endorphin levels leads to withdrawal symptoms of tension and stress.
Anne Penman’s Laser Quit Smoking Program helps to promote the release of endorphins, the natural chemicals in the body associated with the spontaneous relief of pain and stress. The laser causes these feel-good endorphins to be balanced and released over the critical 2 to 3 days you are trying to quit. When using this laser therapy, clients may experience a soothing feeling of well-being.
Anne Penman’s Laser Quit Smoking Therapy can help reduce cravings, stress, irritability, and restore balance. The laser acts as a calming agent so that when you stop smoking, the withdrawal symptoms often associated with quitting smoking are either greatly reduced or eliminated. The laser also helps detoxify your system from the 4000 harmful chemicals and poisons that’s inside each cigarette. When you quit smoking, your body will feel healthier, you’ll start to breath better, your heart rate will decrease, your family and friends will notice that you look better, with clearer eyes, skin and teeth.
‘When I first started laser therapy nineteen years ago, people associated lasers with Star Wars and Sci-Fi,’ says Anne Penman, the founder of Anne Penman Quit Smoking Laser therapy and an international expert in the field, ‘people were nervous about the safety issues and thought it would hurt.
‘Now thanks to the thousands of people we have treated and the recent growth in popularity of laser for hair removal, laser for teeth whitening etc., lasers are becoming far more mainstream and are now recognized as a powerful tool for many things.
‘Laser therapy has become a well-established therapeutic technique with a wide range of medical applications and because of this I am finding people more willing to give my form of laser a try – and am delighted when my clients realize not only that it doesn’t hurt – but it WORKS.
‘Although I only had one session when I quit smoking back in 1991, I quickly realized that every person treated had different needs and we decided to maximize the success by creating a program that included laser, person centered advice and backup support,’ explains Anne.
‘Most our clients are smoke free from the first session and because the body starts to detox almost right away, we offer a second session 3-4 days later to check on their progress and do another treatment.
The 2nd part of our quit smoking program consists of counselling and guidance. We will offer you a nicotine addiction test to help you understand your level of addiction and a carbon monoxide test to measure the amount of carbon monoxide currently in your lungs and blood stream. We use the carbon monoxide monitor as a motivational tool to help track your success.
We understand that quitting smoking is not easy, otherwise most smokers would have quit already. So, this second part which deals with the psychological aspects of quitting smoking is critical to help get the long-term success clients are after. The counselling focuses on the psychological part of quitting smoking. This includes self-belief and positive thinking. When you quit smoking, there is the physical, emotional, and psychological aspects that you need to deal with in order to be successful to quit. We will address these issues by discussing your smoking patterns, how smoking plays in your daily life, when and where you smoke, the factors that lead you to smoke, trigger patterns, and your dependency level.
‘I totally believe laser therapy works especially when used as part of a program like mine and the thousands of clients we have helped to quit smoking over the years reaffirms this on a daily basis.
‘It is my goal to carry out more clinical research and make laser therapy for smoking cessation a well-known application available for everyone.’ Anne Penman
Years of smoking has accumulated toxins in the body from the cigarette. They need to be removed. We provide the most effective natural detoxifier to help trap and remove all the accumulated toxins brought there from various physiological processes in the body.
CONTINUAL SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
Most clients feel apprehensive about giving up smoking. We understand this is a huge decision for you and we do not take your commitment lightly. Our highly-trained staff and telephone help-line offer extra support if needed, focusing on individual needs. Because your success is our success, so we want you to be successful in your desire to quit smoking.
The total stop smoking package, which includes the drug-free pain-free laser therapy, detox program, guidance and counselling, and continued 24 hr. support is $325, (check annepenman.ca for latest specials) this package includes one session, with an optional 2nd session if required. The first session is one hour and is followed up with a 45-minute session approximately 2-4 days later.
- Your risk of developing lung cancer, other cancers, heart attack, stroke, and chronic lung disease is reduced the sooner you stop smoking, the sooner your risk starts going down.
- Quitting Smoking at any age increases your life expectancy if you stop before the onset of serious disease. Even if you have developed a disease, you can benefit from stopping as your body will be under less strain and can fight it more easily.
- A smoker who has suffered from a heart attack can halve the risk of a second heart attack by quitting smoking.
- Ten years after quitting smoking an ex-smoker’s risk of lung cancer is reduced by 30 – 50% compared with that of a continuing smoker.
- Smokers who stop before the age of 35 have a life expectancy not significantly different from that of a non-smoker.
- Smokers who give up smoking between 65 and 74 years of age have a better life expectancy beyond 75 than those who continue to smoke.
- Within days of quitting smoking, your hair won’t smell of stale smoke, your eyes will be less red and sore and your skin will be looking brighter as your circulation improves.
- Your energy levels will soon soar when you quit smoking, making it easier to run for the bus or play sports with your friends.
- Rediscover the taste of your favorite foods as your taste buds kick back in after you give up smoking.
- Each cigarette takes about 10 minutes to smoke, so a 10-a-day smoker can save nearly 2 hours a day when they quit. That’s enough time to watch a new blockbuster at the cinema! Over the course of a year, you can claim back a month of lost time!
- Smokers are shocked to find how quickly they get hooked on smoking. Stopping is a real achievement and can give you a real boost in confidence and self-esteem.
- Quitting smoking can improve your chances of getting a new job as employers can employ only non-smokers if they wish. In many countries workplaces are already smoke-free and all enclosed workplaces will be smoke free soon. Now is a great chance to plan ahead and quit in time for the legislation.
- Makes any physical activity easier
- Reduces stress
- Your sense of taste and smell improve
- You don’t tire as quickly
- Your skin is improved
To book your laser quit smoking appointment, visit https://annepenman.ca.